Sentry is an open-source essential bug-tracking tool for developers. It allows you to monitor problems and exceptions in real time and actively respond to improve the quality of your product.
Thousands of developers use Sentry on a daily basis to track and fix production errors. With Sentry, you can tag and filter data to get a concise view of various problems, fix bugs fast and integrate error tracking with your workflows.
Sentry helps developers like you build better platforms and apps, and iterate faster.
Now you can run Sentry without the hassle of the installation process. Simply launch the Sentry Error Tracker AMI and you will get a full functional Sentry installation.
With this AMI you get a complete Sentry (sentry.io) stack with:
- nginx 1.10.3
- Redis 4.0.11
- PostgreSQL 10
- Separate swap disk
- System tuning and optimizations
• Sentry.io is an open source error-monitoring tool that identifies errors and helps in the debug process. It’s great to get insights on whether you should spend time fixing a specific bug, or roll back to a previous version.
• Simple Sentry is the AMI for Amazon AWS to install Sentry on your EC2 environment. You’ll soon be able to catch errors in real-time as you deploy, and every error will include information about software, environment and the users themselves.
- Version: 20181710
- Categories: Issue & Bug Tracking, Monitoring, Log Analysis
- Operating System: Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- Delivery Methods: Amazon Machine Image*
*An Amazon Machine Image (AMI) provides the information required to launch an instance, which is a virtual server in the cloud. You specify an AMI when you launch an instance, and you can launch as many instances from the AMI as you need. You can also launch instances from as many different AMIs as you need.
Appreciate taking the time to build this AMI
Just found this, looking for a quick way to test Sentry. Thanks for the good work providing this Open Source solution for FREE.By IONEL ROIBAN on 12/13/2018 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐